Tuesday 23 February 2010

Wanker Spazzes Out Over Photos!

Olympic wanker Jez "in the closet" Bromfield spazzed out earlier tomorrow over photos his boyfriend took of a local band. He was watching a local band play in Doodahland Village Hall, when his boyfriend started taking pictures of the band. He completely lost it and started shouting things like "why is your band taking pictures of my boyfriend" and "I am an arse bandit". It turns out that he had got himself all confused, as when he asked his boyfriend what he was doing taking pictures of a band, his boyfriend replied "I'm not taking pictures of them, they are taking pictures of me. I don't know why though, cos I am a minger". He then flipped out and demanded to know why the band was taking pictures, as it is his boyfriend and no one should be taking pictures unless he is there and he has given permission for pictures to be taken. In fact, no one should be even talking to his boyfriend without his permission! He then stormed from the hall, dragging his boyfriend with him, and no one has heard from him since. The words "Sulk", "Twat" and "Little Gay Boy" spring to mind.....

No comments: