Monday 23 July 2007

Girl Dumps Boy

Ex Olympic Wanker Jeremy Bromfield has been dumped, again. It happened on Saturday in Ipswich. It is rumoured to be because of Jeremy's obssession with the old five knuckle shuffle, and his love of a certain Chocolate Labrador. His girlfriend, Brian, told us "Jeremy never wanted to do anything or go anywhere with me cos he is too busy beating off over my lovely dog. I knew something was up when he started calling me Morph whilst we were having sex." Apparently, she has had suspicions for sometime, but couldn't put her finger on what the problem was. she finally snapped and told Jez "it's me or the dog". Jez chose the dog, but was soon regretting his decision when he remembered it wasn't his dog, and he had unwittingly chosen neither. He is now back on the market for a new bird, so he'll be trawling an internet dating site near you very soon. Look out ladies, he's coming to get ya!!

No comments: